Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New Business coming to Newark


We are working on getting my new place opened, so much work to do. It is our goal, by the time we get fully completed that we will have one of the largest and newest pet facilities of this type in the area. And, we have a lot of space to expand. I have been in the pet business in one form or another for many years.

I have my own high standards for taking care of pets ..... and a "Personal Touch" is always uppermost in our minds when it comes to taking care of YOUR pets.

Pampered Pets is a "Dream Come True" for me. One of my goals has always been to have such a place. I have seen the "Good and the Bad and the Ugly" in pet care, and you have my assurance and guarantee that here, you will only find The Good.

I have to leave, our phone is geting installed, tubs need to be put together, painting, floor tile layed, so much to do .....................

No comments:

Post a Comment